Want your pet(s) featured on our website? Send a picture and *brief* bio to ArkAHTechs@yahoo.com
14. Sherman has been to us several time for his toilet paper addiction. His mom sent us this picture and said he is now being called "Charmin" at their house!
08/07/15 Emma is another fixture at Ark. She is a miniature bull terrier and accompanies her dad Tim to the clinic. She's always happy to greet everyone when she's not jumping on the chair and playing with the computer. Owner's kid...gets away with everything:)
3. Pikachu, Lyle and Ping
08/07/2015 Our resident cats are part of our Ark family. Pikachu and Lyle are retired blood donor cats rescued by Tim when he ran a local animal emergency clinic. Now the boys are living a pampered life at Ark where the staff and clients spoil them rotten. Ping was a later addition. She was also a rescue that decided she wanted Ark to be her home. She can be seen and heard the most, inviting herself into exam rooms and begging for attention (because we ignore her, ha!).
4. Indira's Kids
08/07/15 Our staff take the name "Ark" literally as we all have a house full of pets. Indira and her husband share their home with their 2 dogs- Archimedes a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Chuy a chihuahua (rescued from Ark), their chinchilla Pandora and 2 cats- Henry and Mrs. Whiskers (both rescues). Their house is lovingly known as the "island of misfits" because they only bring special needs animals into their loving home.
5. Chessie McKeehan
08/28/15 Chessie's mom Nancy posted this beautiful tribute on our Facebook page:
Chessie crossed Rainbow Bridge a few months back but not a day goes by that we don't think about her. Ark always took good care of our 'ole girl and today -- National Dog Day -- is perfect to remember her.
6. Rocky Heatherly
08/28/15 Rocky's mom Jody informed us that he passed away this week. The Heatherly's are fosters and HUGE supporters of boxer rescue. Our hearts go out to your family.
7. Diesel Calloway
09/05/15 This week's patient feature is Diesel Calloway. He is a 5 year old french bulldog. He came to visit us last night with his mom and he was such a trooper. Diesel's mom also sent us a cute photo of her little love dreaming.
8. Ben and Tony
Ben and Tony Schwartz are our featured pets this week!
Bishop and Ripley
8. 09/12/15 Bishop and Ripley Decker are our pets of the week!
14. Buddy was an amazing patient. He always came in happy to see us even though he knew he was going to be poked and prodded. He lost his fight with diabetes and our heart goes out to his mom and dad. We'll miss you buddy. Love, The Ark Staff
12. This is a picture of Daphne Sanchez. She was a rescue cat from the Humane Society. She has been under the care of Dr. Rodgers. We are hoping in a few weeks she will kick this infection. She has been settling in nicely thanks to all the help from everyone at Ark! =)
This is what she does when it is time to eat. We think she looks like Yoda!
Give me the treats, you will~Yoda
Dottie and Sophia
11. this is Dottie and Sophia ,
we love dr.Nichols
we are twins, birthday July 15th , we will be 13 in 2016, from winter haven human society, found Tim and Ark thru mutual friends and Dr Nichols helped Sophia to diagnose her a addisons disease, and surgery on Dottie to remove cyst, the best vet there is and we love the new location!!!
Tim and I are very grateful for the best care for our girls!!
Tim and Jeff Lewis-Powell
13. Juney will be three months old on November 16th. She is already housebroken, knows and follows the commands of sit, come and stay, sleeps through the night, and walks well on a leash. She loves people and enjoys playing with her new pal, Rusty, Denise and Gary Palmer's chocolate lab.
Lola Bunny Maisch
9. Lola Bunny is a new addition to her family's home. Her human siblings are all gown up so she keeps mom and dad busy.
Ruby, Penny and Reesie
14. Ruby, Penny and Reesie Yost
10. Sherman Swafford is a reverse brindle boxer. His parents love boxers and his mommy is part of Boxer Rescue Angels of Florida.
Stella and Willie
13. Stella's family brought their new brother Willie in for a check-up. He was adopted from Animal Services. Stella and Willie are definitely an odd couple but are making their family very happy.